Monday, November 13, 2006

thefamilyroom LIVE

Hey girls I thought I would give you a quick update on thefamilyroom LIVE which is only 2 days away. If you haven't booked we would love to have you so do it today. If you have already we are so excited and can hardly wait to see you.

Remember we have champagne or orange juice on arrival plus some nibblies (I know some of you were a little hungry last time so don’t worry, we’re looking after you) and a few other treats as the night progresses..... I can’t tell you everything I have to leave some surprises :)

I need to tell you that we have more GIFTS and STUFF to give away this time — we’ve been working really hard and we are super excited so get ready. It’s going to be a GREAT night!

I thought I would take a moment and let you know about some of the great gift ideas that we will have available on the night – we are doing everything we can to help you prepare for Christmas so in an effort to assist you with some of your shopping we have brought in some GREAT people and their products. I have listed them below, with their website details in case you wanted to jump onto their website, have a look around and familiarize yourself with their beautiful products.

Bliss Designs - www.blissdesigns.com.au
Inspirational Gifts - www.inspirationalgroup.com
Sweet Deliveries - www.sweetdeliveries.com.au
Compassion Australia - www.compasion.com.au
Mel's Memory Boards

Amity's Child (spectacular children's clothing - up to size 12)

We are so looking forward to seeing you again and some, for the first time. Stay well, and continue enjoying life.

Susan xoxo

©thefamilyroom 2006

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am already booked in! I am so excited. I came along with a friend to the last one. I couldn't believe how many giveaways you had. I love what you girls are doing.
- Di.

Anonymous said...

Wish I could be there!! Save me a goody bag!

Jane

My Favorites

 
Clicky Web Analytics