Monday, May 04, 2009

May In Motion

Hey friends, May is here and it's time to get moving. Whether you are experiencing spring in the northern hemisphere or moving into winter in the southern, we want to keep ourselves fit, healthy and strong. With that in mind, we are launching may in motion.

This means we all stand up, get moving and get fit. The motivation for this came from a few conversations I've had recently. The first being with my father, talking about his recent heart surgery, the recovery and the gift of life. Another conversation I had brought up the subject of playing and I was again inspired to go out and just 'play' with my kids. Today my shoulder is extremely sore after 1.5 hours of baseball with my son. This conversation was with Julie Maloney of wiimommies. She and I will be having another conversation tomorrow on coffee with susan and friends so check it out and make sure you listen because we're talking about sex and a few other subjects ... spicy!

We want to hear from you. Let us know what you're going to do for may in motion. Will you be walking, biking, running or simply getting outside and playing with your children? We want to get everyone moving. so please share your story.

Susan

PS - Don't forget our SOUL FOOD COMPETITION ... we want your submissions so email your family favorite recipes to susanjsohn@gmail.com. Help us gather people around the dining table and enter to win our special prize!

No comments:

My Favorites

 
Clicky Web Analytics