Monday, April 16, 2007

Health and Fitness (My Fiji Story)

Hello everyone!

Well as most of you already know, Jane, our resident Nutritionist, Naturopath and basic 'good food' Guru lives in Fiji and guess what.....I'm here visiting her! Yes, the kids and I jumped on a plane on Monday morning and headed for Fiji where we will spend the next two weeks. My husband will join us for week two which will be incredible (we are missing him like mad).

I know many of you have been keeping up with Belinda and myself as we journey towards health and fitness - general wellbeing really. In following us you also know that Jane is on the same journey. Well friends I have to tell you that the hard work is definitely paying off!

Jane and I saw each other yesterday at the airport, the first time since Christmas and pre-health and fitness journey, and we were both so excited to see the transformation with our own eyes. Not only do we feel great but we are both looking different - our shape has changed, everything looks much firmer and just in the 'right' place.

It's amazing how encouraged we are simply because we both really see the progress each other has made. The recognition has pushed us to keep going and reach the next goal. It's great to see my friend looking and feeling so great and seeing her confidence increased simply because she is stronger from the inside out. I'm sure she feels the same way about me.

So friends today I would like to encourage you on your own journey. If you've joined us and are on your way WELL DONE! If you're still thinking about it then please stand up, start moving as much as you can and know that each day you will get stronger, feel better and within a short time WILL notice a difference. Put on foot in front of the other and go for it and we promise to cheer you on. Go on, YOU DESERVE IT!!!!

Leave a comment and let us know how things are going, we would LOVE to hear from you.

Have the best day and start enjoying the new you.

Susan (from Beautiful Fiji!!!!)

xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes Susan you look GREAT woman!

Consistency is the key for me. Exercising and making good choices everyday regardless of how I feel is making the difference.

Not dieting and an all or nothing attitude.

Jane

My Favorites

 
Clicky Web Analytics