Wednesday, April 25, 2007

A Balanced Life


Hello everyone.... my apologies for not updating the blog over the past few days. My delay in updating is simply due to the fact that Jane and I have been extremely busy sitting by the pool in Fiji!!!!! Yes, we are still in Fiji, with the Kennedy's (Jane's family) and are currently enjoying a week of sun, sand and total relaxation. Needless to say, we are enjoying every single moment.

I have chosen to blog about The Balanced Life because, through my work with familyroom, I have come to understand that BALANCE in our personal, family and corporate lives is greatly desired however the search for it is proving to be a major struggle.

How do we find balance in the midst of our busy lives? How do we cultivate balance and make it work?

Balance and Consistency go hand-in-hand, it's not the all or nothing or the living with extremes, rather it's about everything in moderation. It's about being wise and considering all situations before acting, it's about making smart choices, it's about breathing through everything and not striving or stressing about the issues of life.

Over the next few days we will post different topics surrounding A BALANCED LIFE. We would love to hear from you........

Have the best day and remember to smile because the world looks better through smiling eyes.

Susan

xoxo......gotta run and get my place by the pool :))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Balance now that's something I need in my life. Looking forward to reading your posts.
Cynthia

My Favorites

 
Clicky Web Analytics