Monday, January 26, 2009

All in a Days Journey

Hey all I did it.... I made 'Beer Can Chicken' and it was GREAT. I have pictures and everything so stay tuned, will get them up (hopefully) tomorrow.

Have to run today, no time to post anything life changing :)). The time has come to pick up kids from school, drive some to swimming, some to dance, pick up milk, pick up from swimming and dance, come home get dinner for everyone, supervise the homework routine, do dishes, get everyone ready for bed and then (finally) race across the city to my cousins for a party she's hosting. And this is all after taking my youngest to dance this afternoon, doing 5 loads of laundry (folding and putting away.....most of it anyway), reading snow white and the seven dwarfs, writing an article and figuring out website stuff and twitter.

Gotta love being a mum on the move. More tomorrow, I know Annie has a great post that should go up later today or tomorrow. Stay tuned friends.

Susan xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The life of a mom. Never stops does it.
Evelyn

My Favorites

 
Clicky Web Analytics