Sunday, January 21, 2007

Rise and Shine!

We are all familiar with this great morning welcome, "Rise and Shine".
To me it encapsulates what life is all about. We need to remember to start the day determined to rise above the daily challenges we encounter (with a little help from our friends at thefamilyroom!).

Life isn’t just about getting by or making it through. Life is about finishing each and every day knowing that you shone. Did you know that we can shine for a neighbours by inviting them in for a coffee, by simply smiling at a stranger we shine or by doing something extraordinary for our family.

We all have amazing potential to impact those around us for the better. I want to encourage you today, as you throw back the covers each and every morning, Rise and Shine friends and trust me, you won’t be disappointed!

Annie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a great thought. there are so many of those sayings that we use everyday but don't really stop to think about.
Great though Annie.
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I agree. I think about that when I say 'I love you'. I never want those three words to become diluted in my life.
Amy

Anonymous said...

Hi Annie,

You have touched on a very important topic. We need to slow down and as they say smell the roses. We need to take time to encourage others and this can be done but just a smile as you mentioned.

Loved it

Belinda

My Favorites

 
Clicky Web Analytics