Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Preparing for a NEW season

Hello again it's me...Susan. I hope this entry finds you all really well, enjoying life and loving those in your midst.

To all in the Southern Hemisphere thumbs up to the GREAT weather we've been having. Summer is just around the corner and speaking of summer it's time to prepare our winter hidden bodies for the days ahead. Days filled with cossies/swimmers (that's bathing suits for all the North American's), dresses, shorts and so much more.

As I was thinking about bringing my winter hidden body out I thought it best to start on my feet - they seem to be the first to make the harsh transition. So I did the best thing today..... I got a pedicure and this time I did it differently. I did it in the comfort of my own home. I have a friend Sue who massages me (in my home) and in addition to massage she does pedicures and waxing. Sue covers all the intimate details in the comfort of your own home. Now I've never had a pedicure at home I usually head down to the shops (the mall for the North American's) and plop myself wherever I can get slotted in (I never seem to book ahead.......strange) however this time I thought I'd do it differently and give Sue a go.

Girls I have to tell you this was beautiful. Sue gives the BEST pedicures! It wasn't a 30 minute job it was a 1 hour job at the same price as the shops and I didn't have to go anywhere - it was fantastic. My feet feel like they are singing, they've never felt or looked this good. Thank you Sue I'm no longer worried about leaving dead skin everywhere I walk.....yuk!

I now have to move into more serious areas of my body and make sure I'm 'up to scratch' for summer viewing (not that anyone's going to be looking but you know what I mean). I think a wax is next on the list and for that I will head to my favorite MG's Beauty for that ever so personal touch.

To those of you in the Northern Hemisphere enjoy your Fall moments. Collect some great leaves for us. Maybe you could take some great photos and post them on the site for us to see. There's something incredibly magical about Fall and the scent in the air.

Have the best day everyone. Remind those in your world how blessed you are to see them or talk to them everyday. Also, remember to smile and the world will smile back at you.

Susan xoxo










(for those of you in Sydney if you’d like to book Sue for a massage or pedicure her number is 0415603803. She’s very affordable and is a fantastic person. Go for it.....don’t be scared you won’t regret it)

©The Family Room 2006

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm still a pedicure virgin.
Don't worry I plan on fixing that this summer! Although (I know I'm a bit biased) I don't think my feet are THAT bad...and my toenails are always painted :)

My Favorites

 
Clicky Web Analytics