Thursday, September 14, 2006

My day + JAMIE OLIVER Live

Hey there. I thought I'd take a moment tonight and tell you about the amazing day I've had.

It started at 6am with a brisk walk (it was really cold this morning so I had to walk really quickly). Shortly after I returned home from my walk my babies started to wake (this is one of my favorite times of the day). The kids wake one-by-one and make their way into our bedroom for a morning cuddle..... Both Philip and I love this time of the day.

After school drop off I headed to a morning 'get together' with some of the mum's from school. It was nice to catch up with them, we have a great class and we really enjoy each others company. We get together about once a term.

After our morning tea I picked up Michaela and we headed into the city to see the
JAMIE OLIVER LIVE show. My adorable hubby bought me tickets to the show.....hint to any hubby's reading this - wise move on my hubby's part.

It was a GREAT show and Michaela and I had so much fun together – we laughed so much my tummy is still hurting. If you have the opportunity to go to Jamie’s show I would strongly encourage you to do so, if not, why not grab one of his books or jump online and make one of his incredible dishes for your family. I’ve been inspired to make some home-made pasta this weekend..... I’ll let you know how it goes :)

Well it’s time to sign off now and get to sleep. Make sure you start posting comments on the site, let’s have some fun with this. I’m sure some of you out there have some great thoughts and idea’s that we’d all like to hear/read so let’s get moving.

I hope your week is proving to be a good one and remember that we love you and believe in each one of you.

Take care and make sure you keep smiling.....the world looks better through smiling eyes!

Susan











PS:You can check out Jamie Oliver's site here (http://jamieoliver.com/)
©The Family Room 2006

1 comment:

thefamilyroom said...

Hey Susan,
Sounds like you had a fantastic day.
I'm very jealous that you got to see Jamie Oliver today!!! I'm looking forward to hearing about your pasta.
~cj

My Favorites

 
Clicky Web Analytics